Friday, December 12, 2008

Positivity Blog -- Any Teaching Applications?

I follow the Positivity Blog on a regular basis, and today they've posted an article called "8 Tips for Building a Better Social Life." http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2008/12/12/wayne-dyers-top-8-tips-for-building-a-better-social-life/

So I had this weird thought. Could such an article be somehow applied toward the teaching profession? And the answer, I think, is yes. Yes, you can take information like this and adapt it to your teaching -- your relationship with colleagues, students, staff, etc.

What do you think? Do you see the connection between positivity and good teaching?

1 comment:

  1. I did like this article! I have found that as my self-esteem has improved these last two years that my students respond more positively to me. I also take a more active interest in good teaching.

    ReplyDelete